African Rainbow Minerals Limited is one of South Africa’s leading mining companies. The company has five areas of interest, namely:
- Ferrous metals though its holding in Assmang Limited;
- Platinum group metals (PGMs) and nickel held through a range of joint ventures and partnerships with Anglo Platinum, Impala Platinum and Norilsk Nickel;
- Coal, through its interest in Xstrata Coal South Africa;
- Copper, cobalt and other base metals outside of South Africa, through TEAL Exploration & Mining Incorporated;
- Gold, through its interest in Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited.
In 2011 we are looking at recruiting 25 graduates and 15 interns.
TRAINEE / GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
We offer a graduate programme, bursary scheme and internships.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT POLICIES
We have mentorship, coaching and leadership development programmes.
COMPANY VALUES AND VISION
ARM believes in being innovative and different. Our slogan is, “We do it better”. We offer great career opportunities to young, dynamic, creative and ambitious talent. Graduates and interns who are entrepreneurial, innovative and ambitious will thrive at ARM.
HOW TO APPLY
If you fancy a successful career at African Rainbow Minerals Limited as an intern or a graduate, or if you wish to find out about our bursary scheme, you are welcome to apply before 30 September 2011. Email us at Zama.Madlala@arm.co.za, fax to 086 575 9056 or post to PO Box 786136, Sandton 2146.
- Industry: Mining
- Where we work: South Africa (Northern Cape, Mpumalanga, Limpopo and Kwazulu-Natal), Zambia, Democratic Republic of Congo
Head office: Sandton, Johannesburg
Years in business: ARM listed on the JSE in 2002
- Number of employees: 24 000 (globally) and 22 776 (South Africa)
- Revenue: R3 billion (globally) and R1,75 billion (South Africa)
- Average age: 25 (SA only)
Proportion of men to women: 70% male and 30% female (SA only)
- Salary package: Pension fund, housing allowance, travel allowance and life insurance
- Website: www.arm.co.za